Race at Oceana NAS

My son is stationed at Oceana (Virginia) Naval Air Station.  He attended
a sports car "Race at the Base" on Sunday, April 25. He said a
101-series Giulia Spider (red, yellow trim) was one of the quickest
cars--and a real crowd pleaser.  I guess the event was successful (good
entrant list/good attendance) and may be an annual affair.

The moral of the story---dust off those wonderful old Alfa race cars and
show the world what we already know (but love to see and hear, again and
again).

Regards---Jim

End of alfa-digest V7 #665