Alfa factories outside Italy

Graham

I think the South African operation had a fair bit
of autonomy. In addition to the 3L carbed GTV6's =

(saw one last weekend in the UK), I understand that
the basic floorpan on the SA Guilietta's was somewhat
stiffer than Italian built items. The glass was definatly
locally sourced and not part of and kits exported to =

SA, and I have heard of the odd batch of SA built
Guilietta's turning up in the UK as part of the normal
delivery of cars from Italy.

All the best

Keith