Re: Recaro Seat Parts

In a message dated 4/26/99 4:57:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: bgillham <bgillham@domain.elided>
 Subject: Ricaro address:

 Does any on out here know where I could go to get parts for an old ricaro
 Seat?  >>
If all you need are the seat coverings for the Milano Verde Recaro seats, you
can buy these from Prestige Imports in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.  I bought the
covers for the backs a couple of years ago and they were about $520 for the
pair, plu $150 for installation by a local shop.  Were exactly like the
originals but new!  They also have the bottom pieces.

Bill Sims