105: seeking important small parts

The 1750 GTV I just bought is missing two important small parts that I
haven't been able to get from any of the usual suppliers: the nut that
holds the steering wheel onto the column, and the brass drain plug that
goes in the bottom of the radiator.  If anyone with a parts car could spare
these items, I'd be glad to pay a fair price plus shipping from within a
reasonable distance of North Carolina.

Thanks,
Dana Loomis
71 1750 GT Veloce