re: Trunk/Gas release - Spider

I've got the same problem with my '88 Veloce.  Haven't fixed it yet,
can't seem to come with an approach that seems worth the effort.  I have
the panel out of the car - facilitates securing the release mechanism in
one hand while pulling the lever with the other.

Been considering some modification to the panel, but work has been so
demanding lately that I haven't worked on the cars much for about 2
months.

Will continue to monitor digest hoping that someone with this problem
will have the time to figure out a good solution.

Paul Weimer, Ohio
3 Spiders