driver needed

i'm looking for a driver to get earnest (the alfetta) to lime rock in a few
weeks.  if anybody from mass is heading down and wants free transportation,
contact me off digest.  you can depart any time from thursday (or earlier)
to saturday morning, i'll be returning saturday afternoon/evening.  your
reward is a ride home in my spider (which might not be much of a reward, if
it rains like it did last year).

byoep (bring your own ear plugs), both cars are noisey.

tia,

bs