Spider Paint Codes

John,

Aha!  You sound like you might be just the person to talk to.  Here's my
situation:  I have an '86 spider, which at this point needs so much that
I may have to give up on it  :-(

It's Blu Medio Metallico, and I really like the color, which seems to
have been used throughout the series (86-90), as far as I can tell.  But
I'd also been thinking that I might like to have one of the 91-94 cars.
Can you tell me what colors were available on these cars, and
specifically, if there was any kind of blue?  I have seen: black, white,
red, maroon, silver, and what looks like a BRG, but nothing else.

Can you shed any light for me?

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (possibly headed for the graveyard, but don't
start asking me for parts yet, guys...)