GTV trunk mats: free

I have a decent set of original rubber mats for the front and sides of the
trunk/boot of a 71-74 GTV that I will donate to anyone who wants it for the
price of shipping.  These are the pieces that go on the bulkhead behind the
rear seat, the axle hump, and the trunk sides.  There is also a piece of
original insulating material from the seat bulkhead.  I don't have the big
mat for the trunk floor (the one everyone wants), unfortunately.  The
pieces aren't perfect, but they're too good to throw away.

Dana Loomis
North Carolina, USA