Re: [Ultimate bastardization of a Spider]

Bill:  you're about 2 weeks too late with this pic!  If we'd known about =
it we
crazies in Houston might have been able to get it here & entered in last
week's ART CAR PARADE   ( check out www.artcars.com).

It could have been a winner...at least better than cars covered with tenn=
is
balls, grass, computer chips, vans made to lock like angel fish etc etc (=
 you
name it, it was probably there in the 200 entrants!).  =

We had mused about a SPider with the Lincoln/Caddy verticle pseudo-spare =
wheel
housing for the trunk & perhaps a set of long-horns (without the cow atta=
ched)
on the hood + lots of chrome fender flares & trim!

Find details...maybe next year!!!!!

Ralph  (think I've finally lost it today!!!!!!)
Houston, TX

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=3D1=