Speaking of spottings: Alfa 6

Hi all,

Mostly aimed at Brisbane Alfisti:

I've been visiting all sort of paint and panel shops, trying to track
down some replacement rub strip for the 90. I went to visit the large
shop in Burrows (Rd/St?) at Albion, which I'd been past before, but
never looked in. Anyhow, amongst all the late model 115 Spiders
(LHD->RHD conversions) was an Alfa 6. Maroon, UK import C-Reg, shabby
condition, (damaged wheel arch, missing trim, faded paint and
stone-chipped alloys). I wasn't able to get a close look at it, since it
was in their storage area, not in the customer lounge. It is however
right next to the front window, so you can get a reasonable look.

And no, they couldn't help me with the rub-strip.

Tony
1979 Alfetta 2000 (parting out)
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i (back again, although missing the rub strip on one
side)
The Alfa 90 page http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709
- --
Tony Lupton                          *     Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Learning Products Team Leader     *    *   339 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided       *    PO Box 1643
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                     Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259              *      Australia