Re: V6 Production Numbers?

Hi David & John

The alfa 6 went out of production earlier than 1987. In my
copy of d'Amico & Tabucchi there is an errata sheet =

which corrects the main book with production run from
1979-1985.

As I understand it all the Giulietta's used 4 cylinder =

engines, and the 1.3 never made it to the UK =

officially. I have heard a rumour (which may be
totally unfounded) of a limited number of =

Giuletta's built in South Africa using the 3L
V6 engine. I also suspect that the SA built
GTV6's are not included in the production =

figures in the main book

For the Sud there was both an 1186 and a =

1286 version (along with the far more
commen 1351 and 1490 versions). For the
33 there was a 1.2 version in some markets, but
not in the UK, using the 1186 engine which also
appeared in the banARNA.

All the best

Keith

PS Is my copy of d'Amico & Tabucchi the only one
where the spine is breaking up very easily? Only
on volume 2.