Air cleaners

Since, after my last run at Laguna Seca, the sparkplug wells in my
Spider were full of sand, I thought it would be a good idea to clean
the foam air filters (that fit in the stock air box.)

WOW!!--If you haven't cleaned yours recently, do it now. I was appalled
at the amount of junk ( not just the sand) that washed out of the filters
( and also very happy that they did their job so well--If that gunk had
ended up in the engine, there wouldn't be much left of it!) It's been
less than a year, and under 5000 miles since the last cleaning.

Prudently yours,

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******