Mille Miglia Official Web Site

Greetings all.

I want to thank Chris Piepers for relating his MM stories.

I'm so glad this thread came about because I forgot all about this historic
race. I've been so busy making wedding plans.

But as it turns out I'll be in Italy on my honeymoon turning the MM.

So guess what I'll be doing when I'm there?

For those of you who are interested, I found the official MM site at
http://www.millemiglia.it/second_en.html

Enjoy.

Jon
84 Spider Veloce

PS. Yes, I will be visiting the Alfa Museo Historica in Arese!