re: gear lube

	I was also investigating Red Line gear lube for my '82 GTV6. In calling
around, I heard some mixed reports about its efficacy. I ended up speaking
with some very helpful folks at Alfas Unlimited in Connecticut who couldn't
recommend the stuff, but highly recommended a lube made by Lubrication
Engineers out of Texas(?). I bought a gallon from Eremines Imports
(expensive: $50 p/gal) and put it in last week.
	So far so good. While it didn't fix my failing synchros, it helps a lot!
Grinding and clashing is much less frequent and when it does occur, seems
much less violent. While this stuff is expensive, I'm hoping it will hold
me until I can afford a rebuild.
	Sebastian