GTV-6 window channel

Has anyone out there taken apart the channel that separates the two windows
behind the door on a GTV-6?  The plastic finish has started to deteriorate
on mine, and bubbly rust threatens to consume the bottom of the channel
where it passes through the sealing rubber strip on the bottom. (It might
be a little anal to tackle this now, but it has to be done eventually...)

First question is how does the rubber sealing strip come off?  I could poke
and pull at it, but I  don't want to destroy it in the process.  I'm
guessing that the rubber is NLA from Alfa?

Second, how much has to be taken apart to remove the window channel?  Just
looking, I would guess the inside panel, window mechanism (how does that
work?) and the fixed window.  Also the rear seat?  Suppose if I had a place
to put it I could buy a parts car to practice disassembly on.  Awk!...

Chris Attias
'84 GTV-6

End of alfa-digest V7 #650