Re: alfa-digest V7 #649

In a message dated 4/18/99 11:01:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I have a 1979 Spider and have ordered shankle sports springs, koni
 adjustable shocks and sway bars from AR Ricambi. >>

Kim, I can't address the stiffness of the Super Sport and Sport Springs on a
Spider, as I've only put them on an Alfetta.  As you likely know, having a
stiffer front end compared to rear end will tend to promote understeer, but
will also make the car feel very "solid" and secure on the road.

 If the Koni's are the red low pressure gas shocks I'd urge you to send them
back ASAP.  I've been really unhappy with them.  Have heard good things about
the yellow hydraulic shocks, though.

			Bill