RE: warbling belts

My 164 Cloverleaf does that - I think it's the aircon belt, but as yet, my
dealer hasn't fixed it. It's OK if I don't run the aircon, but as the
weather is supposed to improve... I want it to work.

As for the badges, I noticed that most (?) 164's are different; my old 3L
lusso had "164 3.0 V6" on the left, with nothing on the right. There's a
silver one around here (same age as my lusso) - and that one has 164 on the
left and the rest on the right... Meanwhile, my 1992/J-reg cloverleaf has
164+cloverleaf on the left.  Perhaps the Alfa factory just put the badges on
however they pleased?!

OH - and it doesn't have a boot spoiler; I thought that was an optional
extra?

On the subject of car stealing, someone tried to steal my Austin Cambridge -
but they didn't get far: the handbrake is on the right, twixt driver's seat
and door. I saw them - they nearly burst a blood vessel trying to push it,
too! Fortunately, the Police turned up in time to catch them.

Simon