plastic models

>Here in Canada, and probably the US too, every hobby shop and even toyzrus
>like toy and department stores have dozens, even hundreds, of plastic models
>of cars, but, alas, they are all chevs, corvettes, mustangs, plymouths,
>barracudas, etc. Never have I seen an Afla. What is it like in Italy? Do
>hobby shops have alfas just as ours have chevs and fords? I would really
>like to get models of the alfas I have owned, ... Berlina 2000, and a 164.

I was just in belgium and france and ran across many model shops which
stocked a great selection of alfas. Take lots of money if you are serious!
It is fun! Certain models are not readily available though. Berlina may
have been available as a police car only or was it a Super?

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6