SPICA, Distributor, and Starter Problems

The fuel mixture on my 74 Alfa is too rich....plugs foul out and become
very sooty after a few hundred miles. I had Wes Ingram rebuild it so I'm
a little confused as to why it's runnung too rich. Unfortunately, I live
in Germany and no one knows how to work on the SPICA so I must do it
myself. What can be causing the rich fuel mixture and how can I cure it?

Also, I cannot start the car through the ignition switch. I installed a
new ignition switch, starter relay, starter and solenoid. But I must
remove the wires from the starter relay and touch one of the black wires
to a relay terminal: then the starter will engage. Suggestions? What
wires go to which relay terminals?

Finally, I have a Bosch distributor and the shaft is very difficult to
rotate. Someone mentioned greasing it but I can't figure out how to do
this. Suggestions?

Jon