RE: Must you be male to own an ALFA?

Yeah, Alfa's are definitely sexist.  Corvette's, too, but who cares about
that.

In both cases, the passengers' seats  are designed for a smaller person than
the ones designed for drivers.  Not all Alfas, of course.  I can't say that
about my 164, but on the Spider I long ago realized that Alfa had designed a
"woman's" seat on the passenger side.  The back is noticeable narrower.  On
the Corvette, there's no room for size 11 feet.  But again, who cares.

I know, the narrower Alfa seat back doesn't mean the passenger has to be a
woman, and the driver's seat is probably as welcome a spot for one gender as
the other.  But, I think I'm right.