105/115: Hard suspension bushings

I'm looking for a source for hard-compound suspension bushings for my 1750
GTV race car project (metal-to-metal joints aren't allowed).  I know for
sure I want to replace the stock bushings in the inner end of the upper
control arm, the caster bushing, and both ends of the rear trailing arms.

So far, I've found the following: International Auto Parts lists urethane
bushings for the outer end of the upper front control arm (caster bushing),
the front end of the rear trailing arm,  and the center link of the t-bar.
Centerline suggests replacing the inner bushing in the upper control arm
with a lower A-arm bushing, which is the same size, but supposedly less
compliant.  Rainer-Hurtienne advertises Montreal trailing arm bushings as
an upgrade for the 4-cylinder 105 cars, saying they're made of a "tougher"
compound.  At this point, I haven't found plastic bushings for the inner
end of the upper control arm or the rear end of the trailing arm.  It would
also be nice to find adjustable upper control arms with hard-bushing
pre-installed in both ends.  Most of them do come with bushings already,
but they're the stock ones.l

I'd be interested in comments and suggestions for other sources.  Ordering
from Europe is no problem.

Thanks,
Dana Loomis