Date: Wed, 14 Apr 99 19:50:40 -0000
From: denman <denman@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: 164 Overheating problems

What is the normal operating temp. for a 164. I recently purchased a 93
164 and I'm noticing it runs very hot. I'm just waiting for a disaster.
It runs at about 235 degrees. Wat can I do. It hasn't hit 250 degrees
yet. I'm afraid of what will happen once summer arrives. The car isn't
losing any coolant and I haven't heard the fan yet.

Dennis
Cherry Hill, NJ
86 Spider Quad.
93 164 S
<<
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]