Re: alfa-digest V7 #639 - Photos in jpg - Not Specifically Alfa Related

In a message dated 4/14/99 10:40:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: Jess Liao <jessl@domain.elided>
 Subject: Any alfisti can help me scan some slides taken at laguna seca?

 I have some "slides" that my friend took for me during the
 last time trial at laguna seca. I wish to scan these and
 keep them in a more accessable form - jpg files.

 Anyone in SF Bayarea can help me transfer these to jpg files?

 T.I.A.!

 Jess >>

	My wife has been getting photos developed on diskette.  She gets the
regular prints and for about $5 extra a diskette of all the pictures.  I grab
all the Alfa pictures, she gets the rest.  Hope this is of interest to all.
Dunno about converting slides, but ask any film developer.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City