Re:

I need to replace the rear tranmission mount in my GTV6.  The rubber has
deteriorated to the point where the transaxle clunks with release of
tension unless I shift very gently.  Can this be done in the street without
a transmission jack etc. and does everything have to be disconnected (as in
transmission removal) for the mount to clear the support attached to the
floor? Any special tools required to press in the new mount?  Thanks.

Howard Kator
SMS/VIMS
College of William and Mary
1208 Greate Road
Gloucester Point, VA 23062
Ph: (804)684 7341 FAX: (804)684 7186
kator@domain.elided

"Ten thousand professors in cahoots, couldn't count the total toots" (Ogden
Nash)