Engine break-in oil

Hi Alfisti,
Expert advise and insight requested:  Is there an engine break-in oil on the
market?  The reason I ask is my belief that the EP (extreme pressure)
additive in modern SAE rated motor oils (detergent and non-detergent) is not
necessarily desirable for rapid and best seating of piston rings in rebuilt
engines.  I used to be able to find light weight oil with no EP that I'd use
for the first 200 miles or so of low load and full rpm range break-in.
Naturally I make liberal use of cam lubricant paste during assembly.  Then
I'd change to a light weight EP oil for progressive higher load driving to
500 miles.  Now I can't find oil without the EP additive.
Cheers, Peter