Al Cosentino

Hi Alfisti,
I'm about to send a check for an Abarth exhaust system for my Giulietta
which Al Cosentino says is burried in the back of his warehouse.  It seems
he knows his parts frontwards and backward, has a long history in the
business going back to Italy, and supports the Alfa Owner with big
advertizing $, although his recommendations and pricing seemed to change in
the course of our conversation.  I have not purchased from him before.  He
doesn't take credit cards.  I would very much like to buy from him the rare
Abarth parts he claims to have.  Would appreciate receiving advise off this
digest on this matter.
Cheers, Peter; pleitner@domain.elided