164LS vs Milano

>I wonder those of you with GTV6/164 or Milano/164 can tell me if this is
>the same experience you have.
>
>Jess <--- being seen more often with smile now @ Silly-come Valley of CA

I'll be glad to give you my impressions if I can borrow your Milano for a few days <g>. I sold a
stock '82 GTV-6 to buy my 164LS and I never looked back. Miles ahead in refinement, comfort, and
FUN! It would be a perfect car if it were RWD.

Glad you're enjoying it. Be careful, though, the Milano might get jealous and chew-up a wheel
bearing to get some attention!

Karl
Silly-cone Valley
'95 164LS White 5 speed (twin brother of Jess' car)