Driving Milano Verde/ 164

Having privilege of driving both Verde and 164, I have these following
observations.

Brake:
	Verde: Stiffer, require significant foot work, slightly spongy
               in comparison (I have new brake hosts and bleeded fluid)
	164:   Very light, pedal travel significant less. Going from Verde
	       to 164 I have tendency to send rear passenger to front row.
	       However, once get used to the lightness, it feels very
	       precise.

Clutch	Verde: Hm.. I thought Milano's clutch is on the heavy side as
	       I've also driven stick accura integra, some ford/mercury, etc.
	       but compared to 164, I suddenly felt the clutch to be so
	       light.
 	164:   Short traveled clutch pedal, require some muscle to keep
 	       pressed all the way down. However, clutch engaging is very
	       smooth and predictable.

Gear Ratio
  	Verde: gap is too large to my taste, though the freeway touring
               is comfy at 3000 rpm
        164  : You call that Lux Sedan? At 5th gear and same rpm as
               Verde, I am actually going SLOWER! This car is geared
               so engine gets worked :) I LOVE this thing, kinda reminded
               me of my Gold with closer ratio :) On my daily driving,
               the needle sees 5 fairly often and no where near WOT.
               You think this big heavy thing would make me go slower?!
               WRONG! Its giving me the urge to rev it like my Gold used
               to do to me, and that's something I've missed since I
               moved to Verde.

               If my Verde has gear ratio of the 164, it'd be PERFECT!

I wonder those of you with GTV6/164 or Milano/164 can tell me if this is
the same experience you have.

Jess <--- being seen more often with smile now @ Silly-come Valley of CA