Re: Restrictors in the oil passages

My understanding of restricting the oil passages would be to correct a
situation where oil is pumped to the head(s) faster than it can flow back to
the oil sump.  By restricting the flow to the heads, sufficient oil quantity
is available in the sump. I would presume oil restriction would only be for
a racing environment with a highly modified engine. Balancing oil flow
throughout the engine is an Alfa engine design responsibility, no need for
change necessary.

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L                  Nero
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo              Argento   -   AR 3.0  project