Re: 164 daily drives

Hi Doug!
Hi Gang!

For the price of any new car, get 2 or 3 second hand 164/168.... so if
any gets stuck under the garage roof/tree you still have another
available....
Maybe even your SO will want one!!!
My opinion is: get a Medium condition 164 for every day and get a gem
for a garage queen/weekend "promenading"/show off/etc......

Regards
Paulo
GTV6 x 3 - SO likes to drive them, just complains a little about heavy
steering....
Plus other Alfas......