4Sale-4 Panasport 15 x 6 w/205 x 55 Michelin New

Fellow Alfisti, I am taking my new Panasport Alloy Wheels and New 205 x 55 x
60 Michelins off my 74 spider and putting my MOMO's back on as the original
accessories during that era.  The rims are one season old and the tires the
same. Total mileage on both are no more than 3,200 mi.  I live in Toronto,
Canada and I am asking $850 USD, basically the tires are free!  Tires would
fit both spider and GTV cars!

Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA
Senior Business Consultant, INTRIA