KC lites, Electroplating, Mother Romeo

KC driving lights are quite common here in Southern California.  Seem
much preferred by the "Good ole boy" off-roader types.  Not necessarily
out of place if you intend to run your GTV6 in say the "Rallye of the
Acropolis"  Bosch or Carello might seem more appropriate.

I seem to recall Edmund Scientific catalog offering a budget
electro-plating kit for home use that ran off a car battery.

Thinking aloud....  I wonder if any technical types, engineers,
assemblers, marketing types or any other direct Alfa-Romeo employee
happens to read our questions, answers, opinions and musings here on the
Alfa-Digest.

Ian