Used parts in Italy

Sebastien Cayolle wanted to know something about places for buying used cams
in northern Italy. Well, northern Italy isn't exactly a small area, so you
should be a bit more specific. Anyway, from my experience, I can tell you
that the biggest junkyards are around Venice and Mestre, there are also big
junkyards on the old road (not highway, the plain old one) from Trieste to
Udine. The parts are very cheap there... expect to get a whole engine for
about 200.000 ITL (200 DEM).

SIncerely,

Marko
Alfetta GTV 2.0 '81