Re: anti 164 bigotry?

Based on your post below--there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with your
Spider ( probably more than one something) I have both, love em both, but
your comments don't fit my observations!

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, MEL ODIOUS wrote:

> Hi!
>        i really enjoy driving my ('74) spider, but there's no question
>        about it even though it's got the drive wheels at the wrong end,
>        has an electrical system with stepper motors & other personality
>        disorders, the ('91) 164 has vastly better cornering, traction,
>        stability, acceleration, braking, ride, top end, seats, etc.etc.
>        it's nice having a wife who was smart enough to want one.
>
>        chow,   jak

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******