Pulleys flywheels and email

	Pulleys. Easy enough to make in aluminum whatever size you need.
	A larger aluminum one on the water pump would still be better than the
steel one. You're on your own taking the old one off and pressing the
new one on.. ..w/o destroying the water pump...... good luck.
	Alternator pulley is easier but not particularly large anyway. But the
crank pulley...the easiest.
	Unless your using RACING cams; i.e. spend ALL your time WOT at over
6000 RPM, there's not much point. Water pumps cavitate and alternators
self destruct at those kinds of rpm/use.
	Alfa ricambi at some point i think had a nice degreed aluminum one for
the crank. stock size i believe.

	Flywheels. I see many of us have the cut down, cast iron flywheel. I
like mine, but would alot rather have a 12lb STEEL flywheel over a 12lb
cast iron one. \
	As far as drivability goes, even with the spica set just a bit rich,
with the lighter flywheel and 11mm cams, I just get used to giving it a
bit extra from a stop.

	Paulo gives some good reasons fur using e-mail exclusively. I too find
myself working at the same time as everybody on the OTHER side of the
planet. it is also convenient for some handicapped people. If I COULD
get it all done via e-mail i would.

Norm

"..... or MAYBE i was watching the TRAVEL channel!"