automatic transmission fluid level check and adding

Regarding the messages in the last few Digests with the subject of automatic
transmission fluid level check and adding, I have checked the factory's
technical bulletins. What I have found is that for Milano (I don't remember
if the original question was about Milano or 164 transmission), engine must
be at idle when adding trans. oil.

Anyway, check technical bulletin 89.01, 5/25/89 (it was on my Alfetta
Cardisc CD).

Regards,

Marko
Alfetta GTV 2.0 '81