Re: Oil Filters

At 01:02 PM 4/2/99 -0800, Sid Stafford wrote:
>Checked out the oil filter study link posted by Doug Sedon. Interesting
>stuff. Does anyone have any info regarding Alfa oil filters - stock, the

I use the original AR filters on my GTV6, part nr. 60507080. I did use
another AR filter once which was bigger, but had to dismantle half the
engine to squeeze the filter into position.
>From the descriptions on the oil filter page I would guess from memory that
the 60507080 is a Purolator Premium Plus, but I suppose I'd have to cut one
open to make sure.

Met vriendelijke groeten, regards
Dr.Ir. J.H. Bouma  <j.h.bouma@domain.elided>
University of Twente, Dept. of Energy Technology
tel.: (0)53 - 489 40 98
fax: (0)53 - 489 36 63