74 gtv buzzing

Hi Marc,

Eric H is right, your buzzing is the 'fasten seat belts' buzzer.
I would suggest you get a wiring diagram for your 74 (different
wiring from 73) and go over the system.  It's probably already
partially disabled (ie components not connected) so it's a
question of finding out what has changed in the last few days.
Important elements (apart from the interconnecting wiring)
are the bosch interlock box just outboard from the glove box,
the fasten seat belts light in the dash, the small ceramic
buzzer box just above the fuse box (there are two there, the
second one is for the key being left in the ignition),
sensors in both seat belt lower reels, and weight sensors
in the seats.  Lastly, there's a switch in the gearbox tower,
on the drivers side if memory serves, to tell the interlock box
if you're in neutral.  I'm guessing that the wires to this
switch have come loose.
But given the likely partial disabling of the system that's
happened already, I'm not ready to guess any more than that...

/Neil

74 gtv in progress
Aachen/Aix-la-Chapelle/Aquis Grana, Germany