Water pump pulley

Purists please don't respond.

I'm looking for an aluminum underdrive or standard pulley for a 1750 water
pump.  I think the factory made them (for GTA's) to enhance the performance
of their street vehicles while racing or in spireted driving situations.

Note: To all of you non-modifiers who think Alfas arrived in perfect
performance trim...why do you think the factory made so many performance
parts???

Now that my spleen has been vented, anyone ever sucessfully remove a water
pump pulley from the pump?  Just pressed on right?

I'll trade a fully degreed, balanced, crankshaft timing pulley for a light
weight water pump pulley.  Sorry Spica fans, this is for Weber cars only.

Happy Easter Everyone,

Frank Formeister

End of alfa-digest V7 #611