Yokohama A509

Alan,

The Yokohama A 509 are definitely very noisy tyres. They came with the
A33 I bought and when I took it to the workshop, I was told they are very
some of the loudest tyres and very unpopular too. Now I run my wheels on
Falken Ziex 502 in the front and Goodyear NCT 3 at the rear. Recently
did a on wheel balancing and alignment. After that the car veered to the
left,
took it back and was told that it was problem with the Falken. True enough
the Falkens were swopped (left to right) and the problem has been arrested.

Have fun.

Peter

A33 1.5ie