FORD Acronyms

Going back a bit ( I'm still catching up...):

> <<  I bought an old
>  Ford (I prefer the acronym Found On Road Dead rather than First On Race Day)
> >>

> You forgot "Fix or Repair Daily."

My italian girlfriend tells me of one she'd hear growing up;
apparently, the italians say, "Fatto Oggi, Rotto Domani", which
translates to "made today, broken tomorrow".  I thought it was a nice
conterpoint to "Fix It Again Tony".

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (conversation starter the first time I met my
girlfriend)