gtwe6 is jealous

who sez cars don't have feelings?  :>)

funny/bizarre story:

my wife told me she hopes my gtwe6 doesn't get jealous of the pantera; i laffed,
but ya know, this past tuesday, the 1st time i drive it after getting the
pantera, it blows the #5 sparkplug rite outta the hole - no shit!  i guess it
wasn't torqued down enuff, cuz the threads were intact, musta wibrated itself
loose - the li'l silver plug wire connection adapter from the wire-end of the
plug was also still in the wire boot...  picked a strange time to let it go,
doncha think?!?

doug