Re: About new car when no new Alfa available

#############
Gordon writes:
So I go down to my local Alfa dealer who's looked after mine for a few years
and
try to choose between a couple of year old 2.5V6 156s, a new 2.0 Spider, a
couple of new 166s (silver or dk blue), a 2yr old 2.0 GTV oh, and a 2 week
old
3.0 GTV V6 which some chap bought and then decided he didn't like.
Biggest problem with Alfa these days is not just that they don't make
anything
ugly, they don't make anything that isn't highly desirable.
Sorry Godders - so there is a downside to California.
Gordon
Gordon:
reading your post makes me want to cry.  Please don't rub it in any more!
It's bad enough already to know that we ain't getting any (pardon my
bastardyzed american), but to keep on reading how nice  and how easy it is
to get Alfas in the old world it's just too much!
If you have a chocolate icecream and wont share it, don't show it either.
(just kidding)
Jorge Mazlumian
Redlands, California