AROC benefits

In digest #605, J.K. Chapman writes some very nice things about the
benefits of AROC membership.  I echo many of his comments regarding
support from and socializing with local chapter members.  I joined NWARC
just over three years ago (before I bought my Spider), and while I still
am primarily a "czechbook" mechanic, most of what I know about the car
has been gleaned from this digest and from osmosis by rubbing elbows with
local clubmembers.  I have visited the websites of most chapters and try
to read as many other newsletters as I can get my hands on.  Pretty cheap
information for $45.

>You can't find nicer folks!
>All clubs have good people and bad, and clubs are not for everyone. Your
>experience may not have been a good one, but my experience has been
great! >I support the club. Even if national should be less than perfect,
my dues help >make the chapter exist. That is worth a lot to me.

Hear, Hear.
See you in Kansas City.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Seattle, WA
1987 Spider

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]