Re: alfa-digest V7 #605

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 08:17:54 -0700
 From: Joel Hailey <alfadoc@domain.elided>
 Subject: Re: 101 Giulia serial numbers; 1750 crankshaft; Rugh springs

 Centerline's springs are of our own design, manufactured exclusively for
 us by a spring manufacturer in the mid-west. At this point in time, I believe
 we are the only folks offering performance oriented springs for the 750/101
 series cars. We also offer performance springs for the 105/115 cars. In
 both cases, they provide a "tuner car" ride (AMG Mercedes, "M" BMW,
 etc) and real world ground clearance. Both sets are designed to mate with
 RED Konis.

 Joel Hailey
 Centerline Products
 Boulder CO
 303-447-0239
 centerlinealfa.com >>

Joel,
	I am running your yellow springs with yellow Konis on my 82 spider.
It works quite well, but does ride like and english sports car.  I have been
mostly pleased with my relationship with Centerline, however...
	On to the topic.  I sent a request for a price quotation to
Centerline on 3/12/99.  I never did get a response.  I have not purchased the
parts for my race car, but will soon.  I guess you do not have the parts I
inquired about.  I would call for price quotations, however you do not have a
WATS line either.  I ofter just call IAP (your former employer) even though
Centerline is a day closer shipping to Oklahoma.
	The text of my request follows.
Thank you.
Russ Neely

Subj:	Alfa Parts Quotation