re: people in convertibles (non-Alfa)

In AD v7n601, Phil wrote:

>>Don't know about Alfas, but I had 7 in a Fiat 850 spider; illegal I am sure,
we drove by a cop; he didn't stop us, think he was trying to figure out what
for.
- - -Phil Edwards
Kent WA<<

Golly, Phil! That police officer wasn't trying to figure out what to ticket
you for, he was trying to figure out what kind of VEHICLE you were driving.
You had him stumped too, since it wasn't one of the regular 'Mericun types of
cars. I'll bet you didn't have your red flannel shirt on, either, did you? :-)

[For those unaware, Kent is not known to be the most enlightened or
accommodating of municipalities in the greater Seattle area. It does, however,
do a fine job of making Renton look good. No mean feat, that.]

Tom
'63 Spider
Seattle (working only blocks from the Kent city limits ...)