Outcome of Mods

Howdy!

Anyone with a series 5 spider may benefit from my experience.
Had my modified 91 Spider back about a week now and everything is
working as planned.

Did the following:
International Springs
Koni Reds on "3"
Frame Stiffy
International Street Roll Bar
Ansa Rear Muffler
International Cold Air Cone Air Filter
Alignment
Already had - New Pirelli P600's
Already had - Shankle Anti-Roll Bars Front and Rear

Car rides harder (duh!) but feels way more stable but "pitchable" at all
speeds. Simple intake and exhaust mods definitely improve throttle
response. My plan was to get just a few horsepower to offset the extra
weight of the roll bar and frame stiffy - did that, plus more. Slightly
lower exhaust growl is nice too. Autologic in Bellevue, WA (Frank) did
the installs for me and did a great job. Roll bar did require removal of
the rear luggage shelf (bar wanted to ge where speakers are) and rag top
boot cover has to be modified to allow for bars (duh!). Having shelf
built today and adding an 8" subwoofer while I'm at it. Kept all stock
parts (and a couple prats too!), which are in good shape since the car
has only 30k - so when ready to sell (probably never) can give to happy
new owner.

Just my 25 cents.
Sid
- --