The oil thread . . .

Hi all!
My 5 cents (smallest coin in Holland) to the oil thread....

Please follow this link:
http://www.off-road.com/RoverWeb/OilFAQ.html
It was posted on the digest a few days ago . . .

I also have an article concerning oil additives. Although it mainly is
about slick50 and derivates, it also addresses other additives e.g.
zincalkathingamajig... It's quite longish, but I encourage you to read
it! (You'll learn a few things!)

For your convenience I've posted it to my web page:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~chris/alfa/slick50.rtf

It's in rich text format (RTF), a universal(?) text format :))

Good Luck!
(and never use addi's again! I know, I learned it the hard way, clogged
up oil filters and such; sheer luck it wasn't an alfa :))

Sincererly,
    Chris Piepers
    The Netherlands

"I know my english isn't that good, but if I spoke my native language,
you probably wouldn't understand me at all :))"