Wheels for sale or trade

I have a set of American racing wheels that came off a 67 GT.  This is
about the last year for the 15 inch wheels, so they will fit anything
older than this. These are left over from a project that I gave up on.
Car they came off had 80.000 miles on the odometer The tire size is
165x15.  Wheels are straight.  3 of the center caps have Alfa Romeo
Milano on them, one has american racing on it.  They are 4 pointed star,
simialar to the Libra wheel, but they are not Libra, the points are
sharper.
I will trade these towards a set of newer star type Spider wheels, or
Spider parts.  I will be coming towards California in July if someone  is
not in a hurry for them.

Kevin
Orem Utah
71 Spider

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]