Alfas Unlimited, '69 GTV brakes

	Greetings.  Good to be back after an extended abscense which
included a fun drive down to FL a few weeks ago to drop off an '83 Spider.
	I lost the email address for Alfas Unlimited in Norfolk, CT. Can
someone please supply this?
	Also, I'm in the process of acquiring a '69 GTV that's been off
the road a while and may need brakes, among other things.  I'm parting out
a rusty '72 Spider and was wondering about using the brakes from this,
along with the drivetrain.  Aren't the '69's somewhat famous for having
cantankerous brakes, making this swap more attractive?  TIA, Ron.